We are committed to providing a high-quality financial service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details at email@example.com or at our Head Office, 7 Moulton Park Office Village, Scirocco Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6AP.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the financial ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of the procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our care partner, Stephen Potter, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Stephen Potter will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Stephen Potter will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Stephen Potter will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- We will then write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint, and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can the contact the:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4 567