With the HM8-400K crane fed HEIZOHACK wood chipper all wood waste, such as sawmill offcuts, beams, logs, blocks or branches and trunks with a diameter up to a maximum of 400mm can be processed with relatively little power needed. This is achieved by the large flywheel mass in the ejector blower.
The In feed is 400mm high x708mm wide so it is easy to feed and can loaded with multiple pieces at the same time.
The HEIZOHACK- wood chippers are equipped with a low drag drum chip rotor. Thereby flawless operation is also possible with low drive performance and the fuel consumption is reduced. The drive can take place via a PTO shaft.
A steel conveyor belt and a pressure roller with welded spikes ensures a powerful and reliable feed of the material. The feed is supported therefore by the front end in-feed roller at the end of the in-feed table and by the optionally available conveyor belt, which is integrated into the in feed table.
The size of the chipped wood can be influenced by the individually adjustable feed speed and by the easily exchangeable sieve. The ejection of end pieces is prevented by the sieve. The counter-knife can be turned and used twice.
The quick exchangeable blades can be re-sharpened when fitted.
The supply of the hydraulic feed units is undertaken by the on-board hydraulics system.
Secondary functions such as the ejector tower, in-feed table, crane (if fitted), etc. are supplied by either the hydraulics or 12volt system of the tractor.
The electrical controls of the wood chipper has, besides an operator-friendly, load-dependent feed regulation, also two day counters and an overall operating hours counter.
The feed speed is adjustable and also the direction of all feeds.
The drive of all functions is undertaken via the remote control cable, which must be fitted in the driver cabin. Upon request radio controls can be fitted.
Can be supplied with optional roller control, identical to the 'Heizohack 500' series, and also supply radio control if needed.
· Height of Feed: 400mm
· Width of Feed: 708mm
· Feed: Pressure roller with steel teeth (Ø600mm)
o Steel conveyor with steel teeth 900mm long
o In-feed table 1,500mm long
· Feed Flap: Hydraulically foldable
o Optional steel conveyor.
· Sieve: Standard Mesh 35/40mm
o Options 50x50 & 60x80 both with stop bars
· Drum: Ø495mm with quick exchangeable blades
· Flywheel: 470kg
· Ejector: Hydraulically foldable, adjustable for height and rotatable (electrically)(ejecting height approx. 3.35 upto 4.25m, depending on chassis and tyres.
· Hydraulic ejector flap adjustment
· Controls: Automatic stress feed control
o Two day counters and one overall operating hours counter
o Conveyor in-feed speed infinitely adjustable
o Feed direction reversible
o Remote control with 10m cable and control panel for all functions
o Radio Control Optional
· Drive: PTO shaft and V-belt transmission
· Drive rpm: Max 1000 rev/min
· Drive Power: Max permissible 148kW/200PS
· Weight: 4600kg
· Chassis: Chassis 40km/h, a trailing axle, spring loaded pneumatic (air) brakes, PTO shaft, supporting leg, drawbar and trailer coupling ring Ø40mm, mudguards and roadlights, without tyres with ABE
· Permissable total weight 9,000kg
· Height of Towing Port: 500mm
· Chassis Weight 1,000kg
· Tyres: 400/55 R22.5 upto 40km/h, off-road tyres, total width approx 2,6m.
o Option 385/55 R22.5 (80km/h) or 500/45 R22.5 (40km/h)