Ventrac 4500Y Brand New
Low-cost finance available on NEW Ventrac 4500 Tractors.
Contact us 01604 623644 / Email
This price includes a HQ680 Tough Cut Mower attachment – Perfect for clearance work!
Let’s find out more about the machine that can legally operate on slopes up to 30 degrees!
WHAT MAKES THE VENTRAC 4500 ONE TOUGH TRACTOR?
It only takes one test drive on this incredibly agile, yet power-packed tractor and you’ll know that the Ventrac 4500 is in a class of its own. An innovative design combines all-wheel drive, an articulating frame, and powerful engines to give you unmatched stability and control to get work done. Most importantly, the Ventrac 4500 is designed to be the most fun you’ll ever have on a tractor.
This machine can legally operate on slopes up to 30 degrees. It is also very versatile having over 30 different attachments, which can be changed over in less than 5 mins without tools, so it can earn money all year around.
The Ventrac 4500Y is powered by a 25 HP Kubota engine, model D902, and is geared for high torque and maximum diesel performance. Like all Ventrac tractors, the 4500Y utilizes All Wheel Drive traction to tackle tough terrain and power steering on an articulating and oscillating frame to maintain a light footprint and impressive agility.
Choose from over 30 professional grade Ventrac Mount attachments to transform your Ventrac into a productivity powerhouse. This incredibly rugged and dependable machine is a wise business investment for golf courses, schools and universities, parks, street maintenance departments, commercial mowing services, contractors, wineries, farms, property owner associations, estate homes and anyone needing ONE machine to do it all.
Standard Features of the Ventrac 4500Y include:
- Enclosed Muffler
- Enhanced Weight Transfer System
- Pre-Wired Plug and Play Wire Harness
- Fold-Down ROPS- standard
- Premium Comfort Seat- standard
- Advanced Electronic Instrument Panel
- 6 Function Warning Gauge and Alarm
- Conveniently Located PTO Belt Tensioner
- Onboard Diagnostic System
- Sealed Electrical System
- Thermostat Controlled Oil Cooler
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Automotive Style Parking Brake
- Universal PTO Switch
- Enhanced SDLA Operator Controls
- Optional Digital Slope Gauge integrated into dash
- Optional Horn
- 3 Tire Options -Standard All Terrain Tires, or optional Turf and Bar Tires
- Over 10 Accessory Options including a 3-Point Hitch Accessory and 3-N-1 Adapter for towing and rear attachments
|Equipment Type||Commercial Mowers|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Diesel|