Toro Dingo TX525 Narrow Brand New
SPECIAL OFFER: *2 YEAR 0% FINANCE
Available on NEW Toro Dingo TX525 Narrow Track Compact Utility Loaders
Contact a member of the team for more info –
01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine!
Diesel. Done Right.
The diesel Dingo® TX models deliver extra torque, a longer engine life, and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments. The TX 525 offers amazing hydraulic power, delivering 13.8 gpm and pumping 24 hp to the attachments, yet has a ground pressure as low as 5.2 psi. And because they’re part of the full-line family, these diesels are compatible with all of Toro’s compact utility loader attachments.
- 4-Pump Hydraulic System – 4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency. This system directs hydraulic power precisely where you need it!
- Compact Size – Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labour. Plus, it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched manoeuvrability.
- Exclusive TX Track Drive – Low centre of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires.
- Hydraulic Power – Up to 10.8 gpm (40.9 lpm) at 3000 psi (207 bar) hydraulic system gives you incredible hydraulic power to auger up to 30″ (76 cm) holes or trench 36″ (91 cm) deep.
- Liquid-Cooled Diesel Engine – The 25 hp (18.6 kw) Kubota diesel engines torque curve combined with the added auxiliary hp provide attachments the added power tough jobs require.
- Simple Controls – You’re up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms – all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
The Dingo TX525 works with a wide range of attachments. You can do anything from augering, earth moving, tilling and trenching to levelling, lifting, hauling and demolishing with one machine.
|Cooling System:||Liquid Cooled|
|Engine:||23.3 HP (17.3 kW) Kubota D902|
|Ground Clearance:||4.6" (11.7 cm)|
|Ground Pressure:||5.0 psi|
|Ground Speed:||0-4.5 mph (0-7.2 km/h) / 0-2.0 mph (0-3.2 km/h)|
|Height:||46.1" (117.1 cm)|
|Hinge Pin Height:||65.8" (167.1 cm)|
|Hydraulic System Pressure:||3,000 psi|
|Length:||92" (233.7 cm) w/bucket; 70.7" (180 cm) w/o bucket|
|Loader Arm Flow:||6 gpm (22.7 lpm)|
|Loader Hydraulic System:||Joystick control for all functions|
|Operating Capacity:||553 lbs. (251 kg)|
|Reservoir Capacity:||10.5 gallons (40 litres)|
|Tip Capacity:||1,580 lbs. (717 kg)|
|Track:||96.6" x 5.9" (245 cm x 15 cm)|
|Traction Flow:||16.9 gpm (64 lpm)|
|Warranty:||Product - One Year* / Engine - Two Year*|
|Weight:||1,904 lbs (864 kg)|
|Width:||33.7" (85.6 cm)|
|Equipment Type||Mini Loaders and Dumpers|
|Model||Dingo TX525 Narrow|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Diesel|
- Approved Supplier
- Special Offer