Toro Dingo TX427 Narrow Brand New
SPECIAL OFFER: *2 YEAR 0% FINANCE
Available on NEW Toro Dingo TX427 Narrow Track Compact Utility Loaders
Contact a member of the team for more info –
01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine!
Toro Dingo® compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX427 Narrow track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which is easy on turf. Designed with workers in mind, all its power is harnessed in only 3 easy to use controls, which make it simple for any worker to step up and be productive immediately!
• Simple Controls – You’re up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms – all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
• Exclusive TX Track Drive – Low centre of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires.
• 4-Pump Hydraulic System – 4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency. This system directs hydraulic power precisely where you need it!
• Compact Size – Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labour. Plus, it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched manoeuvrability.
• Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine – A 27 hp (20 kw) Kohler® engine provides the necessary power to drive any one of the multitude of Toro attachments available for the Dingo TX.
• Reinforced Tracks – Durable Kevlar reinforced tracks offer extended life, unlike competitive units with metal inserts. Open design of tracks offers self-cleaning, preventing the collection of sand, rock, mud, and debris that could jam tracks.
Compact Utility Loader Attachments
From earth moving, tilling and trenching to levelling, lifting, hauling and demolishing, all Toro Dingo models can be equipped with over 35 attachments to handle any of task.
|Cooling System:||Air Cooled|
|Engine:||25 HP (18.6 kW) Kohler Command Pro Series CH 740|
|Flow:||11.4 gpm (43.2 lpm)|
|Ground Clearance:||4.6" (11.7 cm)|
|Ground Speed:||0-4.5 mph (0-7.2 km/h) / 0-2.0 mph (0-3.2 km/h)|
|Height:||46.1" (117.1 cm)|
|Hinge Pin Height:||65.8" (167.1 cm)|
|Hydraulic System Pressure:||3,000 psi|
|Length:||92" (233.7 cm) w/bucket; 70.7" (180 cm) w/o bucket|
|Loader Hydraulic System:||Joystick control for all functions|
|Operating Capacity:||535 lbs. (243 kg)|
|Reservoir Capacity:||10.5 gallons (40 liters)|
|Tip Capacity:||1,530 lbs. (694 kg)|
|Track:||96.6" x 5.9" (245 cm x 15 cm)|
|Warranty:||Product - One Year* / Engine - Three Year*|
|Weight:||1,882 lbs (854 kg)|
|Width:||33.7" (85.6 cm)|
|Equipment Type||Mini Loaders and Dumpers|
|Model||Dingo TX427 Narrow|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Diesel|
- Approved Supplier
- Special Offer