Toro Dingo 323 Brand New
SPECIAL OFFER: *2 YEAR 0% FINANCE
Available on NEW Toro Dingo 323 Compact Tool Carriers
Contact a member of the team for more info –
01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine!
Equipped with the Toro designed 4-Paw®, independent 4-wheel drive system, the Dingo® 323 at 3000 psi (206.7 bar) offers incredible power and durability. Delivering 10.8 gpm (40.9 lpm) of hydraulic power with this 23 hp (17.2 kw) Kohler engine will guarantee jobsite productivity.
• 2 Ground Speeds – Operator can select low or high-speed ground speed. Low speed directs more hydraulic power to the attachment and high speed directs more power to the wheels. The low speed option also helps new operators shorten their learning curve.
• 4-Paw® Independent 4-Wheel Drive – Directs hydraulic flow and pressure to all the wheels, at all times. You can power through the toughest conditions and reduce the likelihood of getting stuck. The 4-Paw eliminates the use of chains – reducing maintenance and eliminating the chance of a broken chain.
• Compact Size & Manoeuvrability – Get the Dingo into tight spaces where only hand labour could go before. Add to the easy spin steer turning, and you’ll be able to power through the toughest jobs. This means landscape contractors can use the incredible power of the Dingo to save time and money on labour.
• Fingertip Controls – Easy-to-reach 4-stick fingertip hand controls enable all functions from the operator position. The operator controls all movements of the machine and attachments with his fingertips.
• Durable Hood – Durable, flexible resin hood protects your engine from damage and keeps dirt and debris out of the engine compartment. Your machine will run longer with less downtime.
• Hydraulic Power – Up to 10.8 gpm (40.9 lpm) at 3000 psi (207 bar) hydraulic system gives you incredible hydraulic power to auger up to 30″ (76 cm) holes or trench 36″ (91 cm) deep.
• 2-Pump Hydraulic System – Independent power can be supplied to the attachment or the wheels. The 2-pump system offers a high flow of 10.8 gpm (37.9 lpm) and a low flow of 4 gpm (15.1 lpm). This provides better usage of power to get the job done as well as not relying on one pump for shared power!
• Quick Attach System™ – Each attachment is equipped with Toro’s unique Quick Attach System™. The Dingo QAS makes changing attachments as simple as turning 2 levers. Each attachment is designed to be installed in less than 1 minute. (One exception – the backhoe takes 2 minutes.)
• Extended Run Times – Two durable, 4-gallon gas tanks provide fuel for a full day of hard work.
Compact Utility Loader Attachments
From earth moving, tilling and trenching to levelling, lifting, hauling and demolishing, all Toro Dingo models can be equipped with over 35 attachments to handle any of task.
|Air Filter:||Two-stage, heavy-duty, remote|
|Controls:||Key, throttle, choke|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooled|
|Engine:||23 hp (17.2 kw) Kohler® Command Series CH23|
|Ground Clearance:||5.8" (15 cm) front & rear|
|Ground Speed:||0-3.7 mph (0-6 km/h) / 0-3.7 mph (0-6 km/h)|
|Height:||48.7" (123.7 cm)|
|High Flow Pump:||10.8 gpm (40.9 lpm)|
|Hinge Pin Height:||66" (167.6 cm)|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Cap:||14.8 gallons (56 L)|
|Hydraulic System Pressure:||3,250 psi|
|Length:||82.2" (208.8 cm) w/bucket; 62" (157.5 cm) w/o bucket|
|Loader Hydraulic System:||2 control levers- push/pull|
|Low Flow Pump:||4 gpm (15.1 lpm)|
|Operating Capacity:||515 lbs. (234 kg)|
|Reservoir Capacity:||17 gallons (64 liter)|
|Steering Controls:||Zero turn type w/ 2 controls|
|Tip Capacity:||1,030 lbs (467 kg)|
|Warranty:||Product - One Year* / Engine - Two Year*|
|Weight:||1,567 lbs (711 kg)|
|Width:||40.5" (103 cm) standard tires; 35" (90 cm) narrow tires|
|Equipment Type||Mini Loaders and Dumpers|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Diesel|
- Approved Supplier
- Special Offer