Timberwolf TW 230 HB Diesel Brand New
NEW Timberwolf TW230 HB Diesel Wood Chipper
SPECIAL OFFER: *0% Finance available
Contact a member of the team for the best deals on the complete new range of Timberwolf wood chippers – 01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine!
THE LEADER OF THE PACK
DIESEL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
‘Unbeatable performance – Best in class’
Europe’s best selling sub 750kg diesel road tow wood chipper has evolved into an emissions-friendly machine, ready to take on the demands of the arb industry.
Renowned for its superior performance, reliability, longevity and serviceability, the TW 230HB diesel powered variant is the first diesel powered Stage V compliant wood chipper in its class to remain under 750kg in weight. The Kubota V1505 diesel engine now delivers 24.8hp but with intelligent engineering and design processes, the infeed power has been improved despite the lower engine rpm.
Spec for spec, no other make of wood chipper can offer you so much performance, serviceability, longevity and resale value.
The Timberwolf TW230HB diesel variant is the Stage V compliant replacement for the TW 230DHB wood chipper.
- Engine: Kubota 24.8hp V1505 4-cylinder engine
- Fuel: Diesel
- Tank capacity: 18 litres (4 gallons)
- Weight: 749kg
- Length: 3285mm (tray up) 3810mm (tray down)
- Width: 1530mm
- Height: 2225mm
- Max dia infeed: 160mm
- Throughput: Up to 4 tonnes per hour
- Feed Method: Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blade: 2 x 135mm Double sided, fully hardened
- 8hp Kubota 4 cylinder diesel engine
- 230mm x 160mm feed opening
- Sub 750kg towing weight
- 4 tonnes/hour throughput
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- Quad force rollers
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm
|Equipment Type||Chippers and Shredders|
|Model||TW 230 HB Diesel|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Diesel|
- Approved Supplier
- Special Offer
- Low Fixed Rate