Hakki Pilke Falcon Brand New
Low cost finance available on NEW Hakki Pilke Falcon firewood processors
– Call 01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine!
The Hakki Pilke Falcon has a similar capacity to the highly popular Hakki Pilke Expert 37 (now discontinued).
• The splitting function is by far the best in the market in its category as it is very fast.
• Thanks to the hydraulic functions (saw and conveyors) the machine has no V-belts.
• A one-hand control lever makes the machine very easy to use and there is an active safety cover for increased safety and easier use of the machine.
• The speed of the machine is automatically adjusted according to the size of the trunks.
• An adjustable hydraulic lubrication pump guarantees a long life for the saw blade and chain.
• Self-filling chain lubrication pump gets the oil from a separate chain oil can which can be easily and rapidly replaced.
• The control box similar to that of Hakki Pilke Hawk 25 has been included in the new Hakki Pilke Falcon.
• The structure of the machine s lower parts enables easy access to clean underneath. A wide array of tailor-made options are available for the Falcon to enhance its functions and value.
• Outward conveyor can be slewed manually from side to side.
|Maximum log diameter:||350 mm|
|Maximum wood length:||500 mm|
|Splitting force:||4 to 7 ton|
|Transport Height:||2530 mm|
|Transport Width:||1250 mm|
|Transport Length:||2550 mm|
|Transport Weight:||860 kg|
|Optional Extra’s -||6 way splitter|
|Hakki feed table
|Cleaning discharge conveyor|
|Conveyor speed control
|Additional auxiliary kit for table and table infeed rollers
|Size guide plate for infeeding
|Equipment Type||Log Splitters and Saw Mills|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Unknown|
- Approved Supplier
- Special Offer