Fuelwood Kindlet 200 Brand New
New Fuelwood Kindlet 200 Wood Kindling Machine
Low cost finance schemes available
Call 01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine!
Kindlet 200 is the latest version of the market leading Kindlet. It converts timber off-cuts, pallet waste and round logs into kindling. Its benchmark two second cycle time is capable of processing 1.3 solid cubic meters per hour, equivalent to 120 nets. Kindlet 200 has a compact design incorporating the ergonomic improvements that follow, to ease and improve the speed of operation, boost efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
• The machine is fully guarded to ensure operator safety whilst allowing the conversion process to be observed, the top guard hinges above the splitting area allow the operator to raise the guard.
• Hinges are fitted at the rear of the machine aiding user and servicing accessibility.
• A changeover lever fitted at the front of the machine allows for quicker and easier user operation.
• The grease line station at the front of the machine allows for faster maintenance.
• The 3 point linkage and forklift pockets improve portability.
A wide range of power and bagging options are available to suit individual needs.
|Overall Dimensions -|
|Bare Machine Length:||2376 mm|
|Machine Length |
with Output Chute :
|Machine Length |
with Manual baggaTM:
|Power Supplies -||240 v 1 Phase 2.2 kW 16 amp|
|415 v 3 Phase 4.0 kW 16 amp|
|Tractor PTO drive:||min 10 hp @400 rpm and 12 v DC supply|
|Tractor Hydraulic:||min flow 15 lpm 180 bar and 12 v DC supply|
|Timber Input -|
|Off cuts:||up to 200 mm (8") square|
|Round Logs:||200 mm (8") maximum diameter|
|Length:||140 mm to 165 mm (5.5" to 6.5")|
|Timber Output -|
|1 & 3 Phase peak:||1.3 solid cubic meters/hour (equivalent to 120 bags of 45 cm x 60 cm size)|
|Equipment Type||Log Splitters and Saw Mills|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Electric|