BCS Valiant V650 RS Brand New
Low cost finance available on new BCS Valiant V650 All Terrain Tractors
Contact us 01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine:
Isodiametric tractors, monodirectional or reversible, with steering wheels. 56 HP
The Valiant V650 RS are specialized tractors ideal for working in the wine and horticultural crops, in greenhouses and in the field of greens maintenance.
Rigid frame with front-wheel steering, compact overall dimensions and proper weight distribution on the axles while working, allowing Valiant V650 RS to work in complete safety both on flat and uneven, sloping grounds.
The reversible driving position (optional) allows to operate practically and rationally both with towed and front attachments.
The Valiant V650 are mounting a 3-cylinder, VM engine with direct injection developing 56 HP.
The EGR System located inside the engine allows to reduce the emissions of nitrogen oxides and fuel consumption.
- 56hp 3 cylinder turbo diesel VM engine
- Hrs 112.6
- 12 forward and 12 reverse gears
- Reversible driving position
- 540 – 750 speed P.T.O independently electro-hydraulically controlled
- Power steering
- Hydraulic lift with twin rams
- double acting control valve
- Isodiametric tractors, monodirectional or reversible, with steering wheels. 56 HP
- The Valiant V650 RS are specialized tractors ideal for working in thewine and horticultural crops, in greenhouses and in the field of greens maintenance.
- Rigid frame with front-wheel steering, compact overall dimensions and proper weight distribution on the axles while working, allowing Valiant V650 RS to work in complete safety both on flat and uneven, sloping grounds.
- The reversible driving position (optional) allows to operate practically and rationally both with towed and front attachments.
- The Valiant V650 are mounting a 3-cylinder, VM engine with direct injection developing 56 HP.
- The EGR System located inside the engine allows to reduce the emissions of nitrogen oxides and fuel consumption.
- The chassis of Valiant V650 is fitted with OS-Frame transmissionsthat, with a sole shaft and a sole central joint, guarantee maximum mechanical output.
- The joint in the middle of the machine lets the front axle oscillate up to 15°with respect to the rear axle, for excellent stability on slopes.
- The 24-speed synchronised gearbox (12 FWD + 12 REV) with synchronized reverserallows for optimal use of the Valiant V650, fuel economy and a better quality of work.
- The ‘Long Life’ clutch is multidisc in oil bath and requires no maintenance.
- The Valiant V650 are equipped with planetary gear axlesto minimize wheelbase of the tractor and increase its manoeuvrability.
- The machine has a permanent 4-wheel drive.
PTO and hydraulic system
- The rear PTO is independent from the gearbox and synchronized with all progress speeds. PTO can be engaged by an electro-hydraulic control, it has a speed of 540/540E rpm.
- The clutch is multidisc in oil bath.
- The solid rear hydraulic liftby rams (optional with position and draft control) relies on multi-purpose practical and versatile couplings to adapt quickly and easily to all marketed equipments.
- The hydraulic system consists of a double circuit with two independent pumps: one of 24,8 l/min dedicated to the lift and distributors, the other of 18,9 l/min dedicated to the hydroguide and electro-hydraulic control. As optional a 37,2 l/min oversize pump with heat stabilizeris available.
- A joy stick with electronic control, placed on the right arm rest of the operator, is used to control both the hydraulic system and the rear lift with a single device.
Active passive safety
- The braking system with multi disc wet brakes, act on the rear transmission.
- Front and rear differential lock, electro-hydraulically controlled, allows the tractor to be always in traction.
- The roll-barand the safety belts on the seat protect the operator.
- The driving positionis custom-fitted on the driver with ergonomic controls placed to be easily found and activated by the operator.
- The hydrostatic steeringensures maximum maneuverability and low turning radii.
- The steering wheel and the seat are adjustable according to the operator’s physical structure.
- The digital displayguarantees the total control of the unit.
- In the reversible version the driving module is mounted on silent-blockabsorbing vibrations and noise for a better comfort.
- A few seconds are required to rotate by 180° the seat, the steering wheel and the consoleso that the operator may work having the equipment in front of him and constantly be able to control the operations.
- Available in Lusso and Comfort versions with air conditioning, the Valiant V650 cabs have been designed with the greatest care to even the smallest details to guarantee the inside comfort and not to damage the environment in which they operate.
- The structure is mounted on a suspended platform completely independent from the chassis of the tractor in order to reduce noise and vibrations.
- A four-post frame that allows large glass doors improve the driver’s viewwhen operating in both traditional and reverse driving position.
TECHNICAL FEATURES VALIANT V650 RS
- CHASSIS Swinging integral chassis OS-FRAME with steering wheels
- DRIVE Four-wheel drive, permanent
- Manufacturer VM
- Model D753 TE3
- Number of cylinders 3
- Displacement cm3 2230
- Suction Turbo
- Emission level Tier 3
- Power KW/HP 41,2 / 56
- Nominal speed (rpm) 2600
- Maximum tractor torque (Nm/rpm) 185 / 1400
- Cooling Water
- Tank capacity (lt.) 45
- TRANSMISSION Synchronized gearbox: 12 forward and 12 reverse speeds with synchronized reverser
- Main clutch Multidisc, in oil bath
- DIFFERENTIAL Front and rear differential lock, electro-hydraulically controlled
- AXLES Front and rear, with epicyclic reduction units
- POWER TAKE-OFF Rear, independent from the gearbox, 540/750 r.p.m. and synchronized with the gearbox
- PTO clutch Multidisc, in oil bath
- Engagement control Electro-hydraulic
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM Double circuit with independent pumps
- Flow rate to the lift and the distributors (lt/min.) 24,8 (optional oversize pump 37,2 lt and heat exchanger)
- Flow rate to the hydroguide and electro-hydraulic
- control (lt/min.) 18,9
- Maximum hydraulic pressure (bar) 180
- DISTRIBUTORS Mechanical control to max. 6 hydraulic couplers
- Rear (standard) 1 double acting (Hydraulic lift by rams)
- 2 double acting (Draft and position control)
- Rear (optional) 1 single acting and 1 double acting with float or 2 double acting (Hydraulic lift by rams)
- 1 single acting and 1 double acting with float instead of the serial ones (Draft and position control)
- Joy stick (optional) Electronic control of distributors composed of: 1 single-acting with adjustable flow and 3 double-acting
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM
- Battery (Ah) 70
- Alternator (A) 70
- REAR LIFT Standard: by two external rams – Optional: draft and position control
- Three-point hitches Standard: standard couplers cat. 1 – Optional: quick couplings cat. 1 and lift rods adjustable in length or quick couplings cat. 1,
- L-shaped lift arms, lift rods adjustable in length and hooks adjustable in width
- Three-point tie bar With manual adjustment
- Lifting capacity at the end of the arms kg 1510
- DRIVING UNIT With half-platform for the monodirectional version – With suspended platform on “silent-block” for the reversible version
- Driving platform Monodirectional or reversible with rotating platform and twin pedal assembly
- SEATS WITH SAFETY BELTS Standard: sprung seat – Optional: ‘Bostrom’ seat
- SERVICE BRAKES Oil immersed multidisc, acting on the rear transmission, simultaneously or independently
- Parking brake Acting on the service brakes
- STEERING With hydrostatic steering, acting on the front wheels. Flow deviator for steering unit
- Roll-bar frame (standard) Front, homologated
- Cabin (optional) Sound-proof, mounted on ‘Silent block’, heating and ventilation systems. Optional: air conditioning
- CONSOLE Digital type with chrono-tacho-gyrometer, water thermometer, control warning lights, reading of rpm,
- forward speed and rotation speed of power takeoff
- Standard 8.25-16
- Optional 250/80-18* 280/70R18 * 320/65R18 * 260/70R20 * 31×15.50-15 XTC and STG * 31×13.50-15 Garden
- TOW HOOKS
- Standard Rear CUNA and front tow hook
- Optional Rear rotating or rear adjustable in height (Slider type) tow hooks, both EC approved
- WEIGHT OPERATIONAL
- With chassis (kg) 1560
- With cabin (kg) 1700
- OPTIONAL Flash light, radiator and air suction grille cleaning system “Self Cleaning System”, front weight and weights for wheels
|Model||Valiant V650 RS|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Diesel|