Vermeer BC200 Brand New
Low cost finance available on NEW Vermeer BC200 Wood Chipper
– Call 01604 623644 / Email –
About the new Vermeer BC200
The new BC200 complies with European Union (EU) Stage V emission standards for non-road mobile machinery and EN 13525:2020 safety requirements specifically for forestry machinery, while offering new features that facilitate efficient startup and operation on the jobsite. The new water-cooled petrol engine offers maximized fuel efficiency, eliminates the need for diesel fuel additives and helps prevent issues with rapidly evolving emission regulations in the EU, namely growing prohibition of diesel engines in European cities.
- 8” (20.3 CM) X 12” (30.5 CM) INFEED OPENING-Wide letterbox style opening allows easy feeding of material with side branches and greatly reduces the need to precut material down to size.
- The 42.5-kW (57-hp) Kubota WG1605 petrol engine is a fuel-efficient engine providing high-cutting performance with proven market-leading reliability and support. The petrol engine is Stage V-compliant without the need for expensive and complex exhaust after treatment systems.
- OFFSET OVERSIZED HORIZONTAL FEED ROLLERS-Large-diameter feed rollers combined with 390 kg of clamping force ensure even the most densely branched material is pulled in without delay. The offset lower roller greatly enhances the feeding of very short pieces and provides superior grip on awkward shaped material.
- SMARTFEED WITH INFEED AUTO REVERSE- Productivity is maximised by providing engine load management to allow appropriate power for processing the material and reducing fuel consumption when possible. Infeed auto reverse and re-feed of difficult material helps reduce operator effort and potentially the need to saw the material down further.
- CLUTCHLESS DISC DRIVE – The BC200 features a direct drive system using a tensioned belt for start-up simplicity and fewer components. With ease of use in mind and a reduction in driveline components, spare parts inventory is reduced at all levels of the supply chain.
- RUGGED, OVERSIZED UNDERCARRIAGE FOR DURABILITY – The BC200 features a heavy-duty axle, surge brake, nose wheel and jack to provide customers with the durability they require for equipment utilisation in some of the rougher working conditions.
- ECOIDLE ENGINE CONTROL SYSTEM – The EcoIdle™ engine control system reduces the consumption of fuel if the feeding process has frequent interruptions. It also aids in noise reduction to reduce the impact on the environment.
|Equipment Type||Chippers and Shredders|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Petrol|
- Approved Supplier
- Special Offer
- Low Fixed Rate