We Spread The Cost Simply
ArbLease is a finance company that specialises in funding all machinery & vehicles for the Arb industry.
Did you know?… We fund used assets too!!!
New purchases are simple to fund, however, we also finance just as simply used machinery & vehicles supplied by any reputable UK supplier.
Whether its a woodchipper, pick up or family car we can help by spreading the cost with low monthly payments. See our assets for sale:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I proceed?
- Apply for a quote – Apply Now
- You can select your own machine / vehicle from any reputable UK supplier OR Alternatively we can locate your requirement from over 300 UK suppliers and our own low cost stock
- We pay the supplier and you take delivery!
How long will the process take?
- We can process an application in hours. However, with so many variables we highly recommend arranging a facility in advance of any purchase.
- An acceptance in principle will last for 60 days.
- Vehicles are generally processed very quickly.
- Apply Now to arrange a facility, there is no charge for this!
If I have already sourced a machine or vehicle and want Arblease to finance it what happens next?
- Apply Now to arrange your facility
- We will then arrange the invoices and paperwork from the supplier for you
- We will then email or post you a simple contract to sign and return
- You take delivery and we send you all VAT and tax receipts.
If I want Arblease to locate a machine or vehicle for me what do I do?
- Contact our team to discuss your requirements
- Our team will help you locate the right machine for you at the best price. See our list of new and used assets. We also always running special offers with many leading manufacturers…ask for details.
What happens after I’ve finished my monthly installments?
- The machinery or vehicle is yours to keep and you own the full value of the asset. (subject to terms and conditions)
When do I get my copy invoices for tax purposes?
- Your invoice is in most cases a direct copy of your finance agreement which you signed.
- This will be signed by the finance company or bank and posted to you directly.
- These are usually sent to you with 2 – 4 weeks from signing the agreement.