We Spread The Cost Simply
ArbLease is a finance company that specialises in funding all machinery & vehicles for the Arb industry.
Did you know?… We fund used assets too!!!
New purchases are simple to fund, however, we also finance just as simply used machinery & vehicles supplied by any reputable UK supplier.
Whether its a woodchipper, pick up or family car we can help by spreading the cost with low monthly payments. See our assets for sale:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I proceed?
- We’re ready to help you online 24/7 365 – Apply for a quote – Apply Now
- You can select your own machine / vehicle from any reputable UK supplier OR alternatively we can locate your requirement from over 300 UK suppliers and our own low cost stock. Need help finding a machine? Get help finding a machine
- We pay the supplier and you take delivery!
How long will the process take?
- WE CAN PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION IN HOURS. However, with so many variables we highly recommend arranging a facility in advance of any purchase.
- ONCE AGREED An acceptance in principle will last for 60 days.
- Vehicles are generally processed very quickly.
- Apply Now to arrange a facility, there is no charge for this!
If I have already sourced a machine or vehicle and want Arblease to finance it what happens next?
- Apply Now to arrange your facility
- We will then arrange the invoices and paperwork from the supplier for you
- We will then email or post you a simple contract to sign and return
- You take delivery and we send you all VAT and tax receipts.
If I want Arblease to locate a machine or vehicle for me what do I do?
- Follow this link and we will help you locate the perfect new or used machine:Locate me a machine
What happens after I’ve finished my monthly installments?
- The machinery or vehicle is yours to keep and you own the full value of the asset. (subject to terms and conditions)
When do I get my copy invoices for tax purposes?
- Your invoice is in most cases a direct copy of your finance agreement which you signed.
- This will be signed by the finance company or bank and posted to you directly.
- These are usually sent to you with 2 – 4 weeks from signing the agreement.