Avesta Vagnen MS38 Timber Trailer & Crane Brand New
Avesta-Vagnen MS38 Timber Trailer & Crane
Low cost finance schemes available
– Call 01604 623644 / Email
Let’s find out more about the machine!
Mini Forwarding Trailer for the Professional
Market leading Avesta-Vagnens MS3.4 has, since its inception been the standard for mini forwarders in design and looks. Recognized as the best trailer on the market it’s been copied by many. The MS38 & MS48 are something completely new, a trailer without compromise. Increased versatility, strength and speed, ground clearance and not to forget the variable under carriage!
- Hydraulic power pack upgrading to the 13hp easy-start. Honda not only adds an extra 10kg to the front of the ATV (which increases stability during crane operation) it reduces noise because it only needs ½ revs for the crane operation but giving you extra power for drive when the going gets tough.
- Crane Built with high strength Swedish steel then Zinc electroplated plated and then powder coated so it will remain rust free and looking good for many years to come, joint geometry and cylinder placement gives the crane precise and smooth drivability.
- Winch Integrating the winch into the crane arm give you more versatility and better positioning, perfect for pulling logs from 25m out into the trailer saving you from repositioning.
- Materials All the materials used are high quality and fully tested to perform the way they are intended.
- Extra load arms Extra load arms can be easily fitted perfect for shorter or curved logs and brush.
- Rear Clearance angle 33° rear load position reduces the risk of a full load hitting the ground when navigating steep terrain.
- Smooth and safe loading. The shape and design limit the chance of accidental load slip damaging anything.
- Larger wheels The Bearing capacity is increased as well as being easier to go over bumps.
- Drive Super strong drive with two speeds means you can get out of the sticky situations.
- Hydraulic movable under carriage for perfect weight distribution and balance regardless if you have 3m or 4.5m wood. Driving with the buggy in forward position increases manoeuvrability, operating the crane with the buggy in the rear position increases stability.
- Crane connection The Design and the materials used create a light weight and strong coupling between the crane and the chassis.
- Articulated frame steering Electronic-hydraulic articulated steering can be controlled without the main power pack running. Extending lateral movement, the hydraulic unit is protected inside the chassis and the cylinders are mounted high to avoid damage protruding vegetation.
- Ground clearance 45cm ground clearance under the front hitch and stabilizer legs.
- Adjustable tow high you have 3 options in 4cm increments giving a range of choices.
- Boxed chassis Gives you strength and flexibility and protects the hydraulic components and hose.
|Technical data -||Trailer|
|Wheels:||675 mm high 8-ply 300 / 65-12 wheels|
|Max load:||2000 kg|
|Suitable Wood Length:||250-450 cm|
|Min. Log Length:||100 cm|
|Max. Log Length:||550 cm|
|Other Carriage:||Chassis with double frame, articulated steering, hydraulic outriggers, swivel bunks,
swivel pull, 4 towing heights, removable bogie 60 cm, super easy climbing bogie.
All hoses, etc. is fully integrated and protected in the design.
|Technical Data -||Crane|
|Lifting Force:||410 kg at 1.7 m 245kg at 3 m|
|Working Pressure:||160 bar|
|Other Crane:||Pivot housing with hardened gears in oil bath.
All moving parts are mounted and lubricated.
Completely clean the underside minimizes the risk of damaging the hose or cylinders during loading.
All hoses are integrated and protected in the jib. Fully galvanized and powder coated - never rust!
|Equipment Type||Trailers and Attachments|
|Model||MS38 Timber Trailer & Crane|
|Mileage (if applicable)||Miles|
|Hours (if applicable)|
|Fuel Type (if applicable)||Unknown|
- Approved Supplier